We so look forward to this time of year to welcome all the Spring Breakers, but this darn weather has been very uncooperative and so disappointing to us! We make every effort to open if it is not going to be raining and cold all day. There are days when we make the decision to close, and it clears off for an hour or so during the day…cars start pulling in, but at this point, we have called off our crew and usually it is a brief clearing. We really do not like to close and hope everyone can understand this dilemma. Easter Sunday looks really yukky so far, and next week, starting April 10, there are a few days we are just not sure. We will make the decision each morning, and truly hope we can open every single day! Thank you!

Similar Posts